Monday, May 23, 2016

Pre-rainy days post

Acquired a small sum after making a birthday video for a client. Damn I don't know what to spend it on because it's such a small sum.

I'm torn between buying more genre magazines like Rue Morgue and Diabolique, and these:


                                                          Iba't Ibang Sigaw ng Espasyo (2013)

 
Palagi at Magpakailanman (2014)

Asshole doesn't reply though. Haha maybe busy with whatever. But I'd like to buy my copy asap because I can't stop myself from buying cigarettes so the wad of cash is slowly turning into a..uhh.. hair.

After having a magical summer that probably won't happen again anytime soon, I've busied myself in acquiring and watching Bizarre old Hong Kong films some English translated and some not at all. I was surprised to see Filipinos in the films, I didn't know that there was a part in Filipino movie history where we worked with Hong Kong peeps in making their exploitation films. 

My watch list is:
The Black Magic with Buddha 脑魔 腦魔 (1983)
Cannibal Curse 处女降 處女降 (1987) w/ Maria Isabel Lopez
Ghost House - A True Story 猛鬼屠房 (1994)
Obsessed 鬼揞眼 (1983)
Red Spell Spells Red 紅鬼仔 (1983)
The Rape After 淫種 (1986)
Centipede Horror 蜈蚣咒 (1984)
Devil Fetus 魔胎 (1983)
Black Magic 降頭 (1975)
Corpse Mania 屍妖 (1981)
Curse of Evil 邪咒(1982)
Fearful Interlude 古之色狼 (1975)
Spirit of the Raped 索命 (1976)
Blood Ritual 血裸祭 (1989)

I've already finished two (色鬼投胎 1990 and Dead Curse 猛鬼迫人 1985) so the above list is actually my backlog.

Ending this log for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment